Kemba Named an All Star | The Boneyard

Kemba Named an All Star

Reaction Score
Pretty good % of UConn guys in NBA that are all-stars. Assuming Kentucky & Dook have multiple all-stars, any others ?

Reaction Score
Pretty good % of UConn guys in NBA that are all-stars. Assuming Kentucky & Dook have multiple all-stars, any others ?
Texas (Durant and Aldridge)
UCLA (Westbrook and Love [but Love is a joke])
Florida (Beal and Horford)

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Congrats Kemba
An All Star in every aspect

Reaction Score
1st of all congrats Kemba on that 2nd asg appearance! Shouldve came sooner but whatever

2nd Ben Simmons deserves it over Dragic, I dont understand why hes in the all star game...

Reaction Score
1st of all congrats Kemba on that 2nd asg appearance! Shouldve came sooner but whatever

2nd Ben Simmons deserves it over Dragic, I dont understand why hes in the all star game...
This Australian politician agrees with you. Pretty funny to see a government official care that much.

Reaction Score
This Australian politician agrees with you. Pretty funny to see a government official care that much.

Goran should not make it. But Ben should be behind Andre and Kemba. I also don’t think K Love or Horford are all star players, this year at least.

Reaction Score

This is gold “if you thought the Australians were angry about the Simpsons vs. Australia episode, you havent seen anything yet!” Hahahahaha

Reaction Score
Goran should not make it. But Ben should be behind Andre and Kemba. I also don’t think K Love or Horford are all star players, this year at least.
If you watched the Celtics particularly during their win streak Horford displayed his import. Its cliché to say he does stuff that doesn't show up in the stat line, but it is nonetheless a fact and Horford has to get credit for the Celtics first place in East as the lone returning starter. No one expected the Celtics to gel so quickly even before they lost GH.

Likewise winning matters, Dragic > Simmons b/c Heat (with less talent & expectations) > Sixers.

Reaction Score
If you watched the Celtics particularly during their win streak Horford displayed his import. Its cliché to say he does stuff that doesn't show up in the stat line, but it is nonetheless a fact and Horford has to get credit for the Celtics first place in East as the lone returning starter. No one expected the Celtics to gel so quickly even before they lost GH.

Likewise winning matters, Dragic > Simmons b/c Heat (with less talent & expectations) > Sixers.
The Heat are like 2 games better than the Sixers, I think that’s a wash.

Reaction Score
The Heat are like 2 games better than the Sixers, I think that’s a wash.
Those 2 games are currently the difference between playoffs and other than some shooting stats that's the only edge Dragic has over Simmons, it may not be right or even just, but that's gotta be the reasoning (Dragic was leading vote getter from NBA head coaches that was not selected), i.e. if Dragic not Simmons leading his team to a playoff birth he gets the nod even though obviously Simmons way better player, better stats etc...

Reaction Score

People are freaking out (I should clarify, not here though) that Simmons deserves it over Kemba. No. Not just because I am a Uconn fan. But no. Simmons over dragic, sure ... But leave Kemba out of this, wrong scapegoat and should have been in to begin with.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
People are freaking out that Simmons deserves it over Kemba. No. Not just because I am a Uconn fan. But no. Simmons over dragic, sure ... But leave Kemba out of this, wrong scapegoat and should have been in to begin with.
believe me ik Kemba should be in over Simmons lol

Reaction Score
This is gold “if you thought the Australians were angry about the Simpsons vs. Australia episode, you havent seen anything yet!” Hahahahaha

They gonna boot the NBA?

Reaction Score
They gonna boot the NBA?
I'm against this if Crocodile Dundee gets any bit of an all star incentive bonus in Simmons' contract; however if Danny McBride is eligible my feelings change drastically.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom