Kemba Hot Like Fire! | The Boneyard

Kemba Hot Like Fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Man, I wish he finds his way to MSG. My Knicks are dead and I blame the ex-Fruit for it. No defense, hustle or rebounding (what else is new from an Orange player??).

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Man, I wish he finds his way to MSG. My Knicks are dead and I blame the ex-Fruit for it. No defense, hustle or rebounding (what else is new from an Orange player??).
I've been saying the knicks should've gone after kemba and big al. Or kemba and k love

Reaction Score
I've been saying the knicks should've gone after kemba and big al. Or kemba and k love
Hopefully they end up with J Okafor. The roster is ridiculous but since I don't pay for tickets I'm ok with tanking. They should hold out one more year and go after A Davis or Durant.

Reaction Score
"Coupled with a 30-point performance at Orlando Saturday, Walker notched back-to-back 30-point performances for the first time in his seven-year professional career."

Holy heck, its been seven years already?! Seems like yesterday.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
"Coupled with a 30-point performance at Orlando Saturday, Walker notched back-to-back 30-point performances for the first time in his seven-year professional career."

Don't know whether this is sarcasm or you not double checking the writer.

Reaction Score
He won the 2011 NC. I don't see how he could have a seven year career unless math has changed drastically in the last 4 years.

Dooley

Reaction Score
By that math, I'm still 21.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
"Walker notched back-to-back 30-point performances for the first time in his seven-year professional career."
math-is-hard_o_962622.jpg

Dooley

Reaction Score

Hopefully they end up with J Okafor. The roster is ridiculous but since I don't pay for tickets I'm ok with tanking. They should hold out one more year and go after A Davis or Durant.

Yes and yes. I keep my fingers crossed every day that we will hear that Melo has been traded somewhere and the Knicks will receive a bevy of picks. I don't even want players in return, just picks. Clearing the cap space is reward enough in my mind. I hate this guy and was p1ssed off that they 1) traded half the roster to get him when they could've waited a few months and signed as a free agent a few years ago and 2) re-signed him after he did the Knicks a favor by opting out of his deal. The roster is a joke and having cap space and a top lottery pick is more of an asset than having an overrated, aging "star" who refuses to play team basketball, defend, or rebound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom