Kemba desktop wallpaper [1500x1125] | The Boneyard

Kemba desktop wallpaper [1500x1125]

Status
Not open for further replies.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Saw this posted on reddit. Thought folks would enjoy it.

link

uconn01.jpg

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
They could have switched back. Why didn't McGhee switch back?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
This video...for the great sound.

The guy in the blue oxford has got to be a yarder.

I love how Kemba looks like a cat playing with a mouse.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
nice picture. I like playing a where's waldo type game to see who in the crowd isn't watching. I see one woman who looks to have her hands over her eyes.

Reaction Score
ive had this as my background for awhile now. Makes me smile everytime i open up my laptop!

Reaction Score
My background was a picture of my girlfriend and I. Now it is Kemba. She will be unhappy and I'm going to pay for this, but I have no regrets.

Reaction Score
I want this picture framed with a sensor so every time I walk past it it plays "Cardiac Kemba does it again"

I don't know who if anyone would have had the license to the phrase, but I definitely would have and still would buy a shirt with "Cardiac Kemba does it again" on it

Reaction Score
I changed my work desktop picture to that exact picture a few months ago....every once in a while I just sit and stare at it and feel the joy associated with that moment. Especially the memory or Calhoun jumping up and down and then realizing shoot what am I doing hahaha. And yes I concur looking into the crowd and everyone's expressions is a great way to pass time.

Reaction Score
I believe I've mentioned this before, but I'll bring it up again. I would be willing to pay a decent amount of money (~$100) to get this official copy of this image printed and framed.

Getty Images owns the rights to the photo:

But I haven't been able to figure out how to purchase it for personal use. I know even know if it's possible. Anyone else have any other suggestions?

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I believe I've mentioned this before, but I'll bring it up again. I would be willing to pay a decent amount of money (~$100) to get this official copy of this image printed and framed.

Getty Images owns the rights to the photo:

But I haven't been able to figure out how to purchase it for personal use. I know even know if it's possible. Anyone else have any other suggestions?

2nd

Reaction Score
defaultroute said:
I believe I've mentioned this before, but I'll bring it up again. I would be willing to pay a decent amount of money (~$100) to get this official copy of this image printed and framed. Getty Images owns the rights to the photo: 111029264 But I haven't been able to figure out how to purchase it for personal use. I know even know if it's possible. Anyone else have any other suggestions?

In that Reddit link someone linked to the Getty images site. In there you can follow prompts almost like building an order. The price was much much higher than what you were looking for. However, it was unclear if you could even order this image and what the terms of the rights would be. They had a customer service chat which may help there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom