Kemba at Battle 4 Atlantis tournament | The Boneyard

Kemba at Battle 4 Atlantis tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Definitely cool that he has been hanging around the team so much. The Atlantis resort isn't that bad of a place to spend a week, either.

Reaction Score
http://blog.ctnews.com/uconnbasketball/2011/11/22/checking-in-from-atlantis/

Can they insert him into the line up? :) Pretty cool how much time he's spent around the team this year. I guess he doesn't have much else to do with the NBA lockout stalemate showing no signs of getting settled anytime soon.

yeah i feel like he enjoyed being with last years team so much and a lot of the guys on the team are still his friends. I mean really why not, what better things does he have to do. Oh yeah and the Bahamas aint that bad during a rainy 40 degree November week.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
While the rest of us are telling jokes about the badassness of Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris is doing the same with Kemba Walker.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
yeah i feel like he enjoyed being with last years team so much and a lot of the guys on the team are still his friends. I mean really why not, what better things does he have to do. Oh yeah and the Bahamas aint that bad during a rainy 40 degree November week.
Yeah I feel they're like brothers especially him AO and shabazz. I'm glad they're still that close. And shabazz boat and lamb can learn so much from him and with Ollie. I wonder if freeman is teaching the bigs how to be a beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom