Kemba and Lambo | The Boneyard

Kemba and Lambo

Reaction Score
Lamb got the start tonight and dropped 26. Looks like him and Kemba are rekindling that 2011 flame. Hopefully charlotte can add a legit big and make some noise for the next few years. Too bad Lebron is in the east, but great to see two of our guys thriving together

Reaction Score
Hornets suck this year, disappointing season. Good to see Lamb get the start and he played really well. I'll be at the arena Saturday night when they play the Wizards. Doesn't look like I'll be going to any playoff basketball this year.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Every time Lamb gets the start and people start making 2011 UConn comps and he starts posting great lines... Steve Clifford goes ahead and puts him in the 5mpg dog house within 2 weeks.

Reaction Score
he only started cause Batum was out. btw not a 2011 comp because there is no way they sniff a championship, let alone the playoffs

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Every time Lamb gets the start and people start making 2011 UConn comps and he starts posting great lines... Steve Clifford goes ahead and puts him in the 5mpg dog house within 2 weeks.

Seemed like this in OKC too with Brooks. I don't understand it. Lamb has shown he produces when he gets minutes.

Reaction Score
Cody Zeller is pretty good from this casual fan's perspective. But yeh, been a wholly disappointing season for Charlotte. Even more so because of how well Kemba has played.

Reaction Score
To be brutally honest Lamb still has the same problem he had when he was a sophomore at UConn. He flashes this great talent and can put up gaudy numbers, but then can just fall out of the flow of the game for the next week. Must be tough on him, because he's got all the tools, and I don't think it's effort that is the issue.

Cody Zeller is pretty good from this casual fan's perspective. But yeh, been a wholly disappointing season for Charlotte. Even more so because of how well Kemba has played.
He's top 5 in screen assists per game in the NBA. He plays well without the ball at least.

Reaction Score
Hornets suck this year, disappointing season. Good to see Lamb get the start and he played really well. I'll be at the arena Saturday night when they play the Wizards. Doesn't look like I'll be going to any playoff basketball this year.

The main reason they are not as good this year is due to the fact they lost Jeremy Lin. That was huge. Also, Lamb's biggest problem is always his defense. He really needs to improve his defense if he wants to stay on the floor more.

Reaction Score

It's too bad Lin left. Seemed like the Walker/Lin backcourt worked better for both of them. I would have loved to see a Walker/Lamb/Lin backcourt trio.

Reaction Score
They should just tank right now. The roster is clogged with bad contracts for the foreseeable future and they have no real path towards acquiring a legit #2/1b with Kemba. Besides the draft, that is. Kemba is too good of a player to tank with so hopefully he starts getting a bunch of nights off.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom