Kemba again... | The Boneyard

Kemba again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
After a 34 point game against the Knicks the other night, Kemba hit for 22 tonight against the Nets. The rest of tonight's line is an impressive point guard output, too. 4 boards, 4 assists, a steal and 3 blocks.

Reaction Score
Vs Jerian Grant/Vujacic and Shane Larkin. Love Kemba but lets be real its not that impressive against the Knicks and Nets. Hopefully they dont draw the Celtics in the first round, their PGs guard really well. Hoping they get Atlanta really wish Kemba gets the respect he deserves in the playoffs.

Reaction Score
Vs Jerian Grant/Vujacic and Shane Larkin. Love Kemba but lets be real its not that impressive against the Knicks and Nets. Hopefully they dont draw the Celtics in the first round, their PGs guard really well. Hoping they get Atlanta really wish Kemba gets the respect he deserves in the playoffs.
He's been killing it all year. The best player on the team by far.

Reaction Score
What's with this post? Kemba only plays well against the weak point guards? This is some weird troll stuff, the guy has been a beast all year and I can't think of too many guys who are more important to their team.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I fully expect playoff Kemba = tournament Kemba.

Reaction Score
What's with this post? Kemba only plays well against the weak point guards? This is some weird troll stuff, the guy has been a beast all year and I can't think of too many guys who are more important to their team.
I guess it came out wrong but im just saying dominating the Knicks and Nets isnt very impressive doesnt mean Kemba cant do well vs good teams/point guards.

Reaction Score
Could have been Kemba/Drummond in Detroit or Charlotte.....if only

Reaction Score
Kemba has really learned how to pace himself through 82 games. He only had 22, 4 and 4 vs the Nets because thats all that was required of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom