Kelvin Sampson postgame presser | The Boneyard

Kelvin Sampson postgame presser

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
Coach Kelvin Sampson, guard Caleb Mills, and forward/center Brison Gresham

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Really interesting to hear Samson's comments. You could tell he knew how difficult this loss was for us.

Reaction Score
Other than the bull excrement about the T at the end of the game (I don't believe him, because the floor level replay shows he's lying), I appreciated the compliments . . .

SwingDog

Reaction Score
Really interesting to hear Samson's comments. You could tell he knew how difficult this loss was for us.
I agree, and I think the same thing could be said for postgame comments from Gregg Marshall and Jay Wright, among other coaches. Last year they were usually gracious and polite in their comments, maybe even offering some encouragement for the future. This year they know they have a rough and tumble, legitimate fight on their hands when they face the Huskies. This is certainly a step forward in the respect department.

SwingDog

Reaction Score
Other than the bull excrement about the T at the end of the game (I don't believe him, because the floor level replay shows he's lying), I appreciated the compliments . . .
Yeah, I don't know about that one either. How does Sampson know what was said and who initiated it in a loud arena from the distance he was standing. He's probably just going to bat for his player, but it doesn't look good when you throw an opposing coach under the bus. Hurley and Jarreau did embrace at the end though, which was good to see.

Reaction Score
I’ve been disappointed in the moment while we choked at the end of these recent games, but it’s pretty impressive that the games have been this close with a starting PG posting an astonishing 76.3 ORtg against top 100 opponents.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom