Kelsey Plum is the Real Deal | The Boneyard

Kelsey Plum is the Real Deal

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Kelsey Plumb looked very good in her first WNBA competition with 19, and the Coffey woke up the few fans (see what I did there?) present with 17. The Stars will no longer be the doormat of the league and will definitely move up the standings this year.

Saniya can be seen the highlights below. She play ok for a rookie in 24 minutes on the court.

Video:
Game Highlights: Kelsey Plum's Preseason Debut In San Antonio - WNBA.com - Official Site of the WNBA

Box Score:
Plum Scores 19 in Preseason Debut as Stars Defeat Wings - WNBA.com - Official Site of the WNBA

Reaction Score
I'll still go Mojeff, McBride she was average shot bad from 3 played against mostly players from her class and players looking to make a roster. We still don't know. But I'm anxious to see...... Ima Stars fan now that Mojett is my favorite player and they drafted a player I wanted them to get in Nia Coffee

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Early preseason is always a difficult evaluation because a lot of the vets are either just arriving or still playing in Europe. But definitely the rookies looked like they belong.

Reaction Score
Kelsey Plumb looked very good in her first WNBA competition with 19, and the Coffey woke up the few fans (see what I did there?) present with 17. The Stars will no longer be the doormat of the league and will definitely move up the standings this year.

Saniya can be seen the highlights below. She play ok for a rookie in 24 minutes on the court.

Video:
Game Highlights: Kelsey Plum's Preseason Debut In San Antonio - WNBA.com - Official Site of the WNBA

Box Score:
Plum Scores 19 in Preseason Debut as Stars Defeat Wings - WNBA.com - Official Site of the WNBA

I think what is key for them is McBride to be healthy and play very well. If she isn't healthy and playing well and able to play the sf position, imo I don't care how good MoJeff or Plum is-- a rookie like Plum isn't going to be super super her 1st year. The 2 guards will have limitations. This is just MoJeff's 2nd year. They need "help." Quality "help."

McBride is a big key - especially if they want their three stars to be on the floor together. She needs to make the other teams pay for not being able to guard her at the sf spot if the other teams have good defenders on the perimeter.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Scoring gets tougher every time you go up a level in basketball. I wasn't sure how effective she'd be in the WNBA. We still don't know, but she looked terrific in the clip.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I didn't see Diggins name in box score. Not having her play makes a difference also.

Bliss

Mizzou Ballyhoo
Reaction Score

Video:

Box Score:

She looks like a WNBA winner.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I'm rooting for her. The video kept freezing for me, but from what I could see it looked like she was doing what she did in college. I know she isn't going to average 30 points a game, but she's a scoring machine. I think she'll manage to transition to pro ball.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom