Kelly Schumacher Is Back In The WNBA [MERGED THREADS] | The Boneyard

Kelly Schumacher Is Back In The WNBA [MERGED THREADS]

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Kelly is a proud UConn alumna and national champion! (before your time, maybe...DT days.)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
It was ten blocks, not nine.
hc-kelly-schumacher-pg-20130506-002

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
EDD is not to worry---Kelly only Blocks the Vols 10 (8 or 9 ) officially. I'm going to miss her beach ball outfits.
It was 9 officially and she was certainly cheated out of the 10th... I'm still mad about that and it happened when I was 15 lol. Almost all of the grudges I have held in life are in relation to the Huskies. I am awfully protective of UConn players and staff for some reason. Never met a single one personally but I suppose that's what fandom is all about.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Can't remember what big game it was, but Kelly turned it into a swat clinic that astonished quite a few.

Reaction Score
It was 9 officially and she was certainly cheated out of the 10th... I'm still mad about that and it happened when I was 15 lol. Almost all of the grudges I have held in life are in relation to the Huskies. I am awfully protective of UConn players and staff for some reason. Never met a single one personally but I suppose that's what fandom is all about.
I no longer hold grudges--waste of time and energy and those people/things I don't like are oblivious of my thoughts--what a waste.
But i do get angry over disrespect or bad decisions towards MY Girls (I know not PC). This thing about being a UC Women's fan--is --we all get emotionally attached to the Coaches, players and walkon's . I think it comes with the kool aide Geno hands out. I have met many--for minutes not long--Anne Strothers was super nice in a mall in manchester, kJ Johnson a lost soul but just easy and nice to talk to---same way with 30 or more of them--what is not to love//? Maria
Conlon and her relatives near knoxville Tn--a Ct kid all the way--love her.

Reaction Score
99-00 championship vs Tennessee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ace Clements took herself out of the game--their point guard. Geno had the most fun any team/coach ever had --running, running, running the back door play--ad nausem!
Sue and team (as programmed by them) belly flopped across the floor at games end--I still wince when i see it. Slivers!

Reaction Score
Can't remember what big game it was, but Kelly turned it into a swat clinic that astonished quite a few.
National Championship in Philly---Sue Swin etch plus Kelly ( a Canadian from an American family I think her Dad was transferred to Canada for his job they were all born in the USA)

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
National Championship in Philly---Sue Swin etch plus Kelly ( a Canadian from an American family I think her Dad was transferred to Canada for his job they were all born in the USA)
Yes born in the US. Yes family moved to Canada due to job location. Yes She attended school in Canada but was never a Canadian. Always a US Citizen.

Reaction Score
My daughter and I were there for that Fnal Four. What an amazing time! The back-door clinic UConn ran on Tennessee was one for the ages.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom