Kelly Oubre Dunk | The Boneyard

Kelly Oubre Dunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I really want us to sign this kid. What do you think our chances are?

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I think we get Hill, Oubre, Malik-Abu, and Chuks

Reaction Score
That would be the best class in UCONN history- period.

Reaction Score
My bet now is Hamilton, Abu, Oubre, Chuckwu and one other person.

Reaction Score

I found this video that starts with some Devin Robinson clips. Looks like he's an insane leaper on that clip where he blocks the kid with both hands. I'd take him or Oubre or both

Reaction Score
I would be more than happy if we land 2-3 of the guys listed on this thread.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
My bet now is Hamilton, Abu, Oubre, Chuckwu and one other person.

Is that a "bet" as in what you dream about, or as is something you actually think is likely? It seems to me that getting one of the 3 would be very good, two would be great, and three would be unbelievably good. I'm all up for unbelievably good, just not going to lose any sleep over it.

Each one of those 3 seems to have star potential.

Reaction Score
Is that a "bet" as in what you dream about, or as is something you actually think is likely? It seems to me that getting one of the 3 would be very good, two would be great, and three would be unbelievably good. I'm all up for unbelievably good, just not going to lose any sleep over it.

Each one of those 3 seems to have star potential.
I actually think we have a real chance at all three. The hardest to read of the three right now is Chuckwu. Nobody really knows much about his recruitment at all. With Abu I feel confident we get a visit and from there it's if KO can sell him UConn. Our biggest competition for him right now is Florida. They want him or Black. Then Oubre I feel real good about as well. He seems to be one of the staffs top targets, if not the top target, since Hamilton committed.

However, like many of us know recruits change their minds daily. One day we may lead for them, the next were at the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom