Kelly isn't impressed by Bentley's comment | The Boneyard

Kelly isn't impressed by Bentley's comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
From Rich:

“I think any player would take that as a challenge,’’ Faris said. “If you hear something like that then you’re going to want to take it and use it. But they’re a good team. And if they’re confident, then good.’’

LINK

Reaction Score
“We’re a scoring team,’’ Bentley told The Associated Press. “I don’t think they’ve played against a real, true scoring team."

And they've NEVER played a defense like ours...I like our chances, a lot.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
So Uconn averages 86 pts pg and gives up 38 pg.

PSU averages 87 pg and gives up 61.

And they're confident??????

Reaction Score
“We’re a scoring team,’’ Bentley told The Associated Press. “I don’t think they’ve played against a real, true scoring team."

And they've NEVER played a defense like ours...I like our chances, a lot.
A defense like ours that makes you work to bring up the ball and cuts your shot clock.....and no cheap putbacks.

Reaction Score
So Uconn averages 86 pts pg and gives up 38 pg.

PSU averages 87 pg and gives up 61.

And they're confident??????
Who thinks we can hold them to 50?

Reaction Score
You have to respect UConn’s name,’’ Bentley said today. “You have to respect their game. They’re a great team and they’ve shown it throughout history. They’re a powerhouse for women’s basketball. But, at the same time, we’re going in with confidence as well.’’

Sounds like a girl who is the leader of her team going into a game that is going to be their toughest opponent to date showing confidence and respect. I just dont think it'll be a close game. We'll see.

GO UCONN

Reaction Score
KF will take Bentley out of her comfort zone and her team feeds off her and when she struggles, the rest of the players will try to over compensate and take shoots they normally do not take......Classic UCONN defense forces teams into dumb mistakes.........Don't pull on Superman's cape and don't challenge UCONN defense in public

GAME ON!!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
KF will take Bentley out of her comfort zone and her team feeds off her and when she struggles, the rest of the players will try to over compensate and take shoots they normally do not take......Classic UCONN defense forces teams into dumb mistakes.........Don't pull on Superman's cape and don't challenge UCONN defense in public

GAME ON!!

Very true.

Reaction Score
You have to respect UConn’s name,’’ Bentley said today. “You have to respect their game. They’re a great team and they’ve shown it throughout history. They’re a powerhouse for women’s basketball. But, at the same time, we’re going in with confidence as well.’’
I think Bentley was just whistling past the graveyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom