t-gal

T for Trouble
Reaction Score
PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE come to DC!!!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE come to DC!!!
Mike T. likes her a lot. As you know, the Mystics need to build a culture of playing hard and smart.

Reaction Score
Among 50 or so of this year's draft prospects listed on WNBA site, only 6 prospects are featured in "Prospect Q&As" section, and Kelly is one of them, along with EDD, Kelsey Bone, Tianna Hawkins, Sugar Rodgers, and Toni Young.
I like that Kelly is being featured.

Kelly's Qs sound very much uh..Kelly; hard working and willing to do whatever it takes to help her team. I like her mention of Maya also.

If anyone has a Facebook account and like Kelly's Q&A page, you can "Like" Kelly's Q&A page.
I "liked" it. :)

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I was slightly surprised at her statement that it was only in her junior year at UConn that she realized that the WNBA was a realistic possibility for her.

I wonder if any other college that she might have attended would have given her both the skill development and the national visibility to realistically aspire to the WNBA.

Reaction Score
Among 50 or so of this year's draft prospects listed on WNBA site, only 6 prospects are featured in "Prospect Q&As" section, and Kelly is one of them, along with EDD, Kelsey Bone, Tianna Hawkins, Sugar Rodgers, and Toni Young.

Here's hoping being featured on the W is way luckier than being one of ESPN's "3 to See" ;)

Reaction Score

Kelly's Qs sound very much uh..Kelly; hard working and willing to do whatever it takes to help her team. I like her mention of Maya also.

If anyone has a Facebook account and like Kelly's Q&A page, you can "Like" Kelly's Q&A page.
I "liked" it. :)
I was laughing when they asked her about her personality. It's kinda obvious if you've watched her play at all.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Because Maya and KML look so much alike I'm not sure Kelly recognized Maya had graduated until half through last season by then she and KML were best of buddies, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom