Keep Shooting Bouk | The Boneyard

Keep Shooting Bouk

Reaction Score
We need him to be a superstar. Not sure if there's the time for that to happen. But I know he needs to keep shooting to become that guy. Even the deep (sometimes bad) threes. Casey Jacobson in the post game said it. His three has been off since he got back. If he gets that back we have a lot of tools. Good D. Suddenly good PG play. Good size. Solid athletes. Just need Bouk to get his deep ball back.

Reaction Score
I have yet to see him stop. He's already a superstar, and had not been for the injury a certain AA team lock. BET will be his stage, that's going to really write the UConn Bouk.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I have yet to see him stop. He's already a superstar, and had not been for the injury a certain AA team lock. BET will be his stage, that's going to really write his UConn Bouk.
His three is off since he's back. That's it. Seems totally possible to get that part of his game back. I think it will happen in the next two games.

Reaction Score
Definitely lacking confidence from deep right now. Way too hesitant. He’s not a great shooter, but his shot isn’t broken and looks fine. It still looks miles better than someone like Jaylen Brown’s shot did in college and he has improved a lot in the NBA. Just needs to keep grinding. His body control and finishing is on another plane than pretty much everyone else in the country.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom