Katz: ACC Confident they could go back for UConn if nec. | The Boneyard

Katz: ACC Confident they could go back for UConn if nec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This means the ACC is very confident that we will be waiting by they phone if someone else bails on them.

Sounds like there is zero fear of loss of UConn to the B1G

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I feared this all along. UL would leverage B12 interest and would win the race to the ACC because UConn has no where else to go. We aren't an option for anyone but the ACC. Geography, as much as anything else, us.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Man, as if I didn't want a call from the B1G before.

Reaction Score
UConn
Syracuse
Pitt
Boston College
Louisville

If you told me 10 years ago, that the one team in that list that the ACC would NOT want is UConn, well I don't know if anyone in the world would have believed it.

My god how pathetic do we look. The leftovers. They know we won't go anywhere. More precisely they know there's nowhere we CAN go. And here we are stuck, blown off again and again and again. yet still there. waiting.

Who would have thought that our brand would be so humiliated year after year by this slave-owning go$@$@ conference that none of us really want to go to anyway but have to out of survival.

I guess the only silver lining is we still have the BE tourney at MSG. Time to go back wondering what our new tv contract will be. Bet Aresco is jacking off right now.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The only silver lining to Katz's comments is that it implies the ACC believes there could be more defections. 1/3 of the Kentucky market is not going to impress advertisers.

Otherwise, it is just an excuse for saying that UConn got outsold.

Reaction Score
The ACC can go duck itself, this is so ducking ridiculous. They will take ducking Marist before they take us. The disrespect and hatred shown from them towards us is insane. We have to find a way into the Big 10.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
the fact that they keep mentioning if they need more just scream that the acc is getting ripped apart. cicny will be there for them. they keep saying uconn will be becuase they know uconn isn't a lock for the b10 but are trying and if they miss the acc would love to have them at this point. lville to the acc 2moro is going to cause a huge freak out here becuase ppl want results now and aren't patient on whats actually happening. susan has us in a good position. why join the acc and have to pay a load of money we dont have becuase we have a crapy tv contract when we can sit for a bit and then move without having to go thru a rpic join and leave of the acc that the media will murde rus on for ages?

Reaction Score
The ACC can go duck itself, this is so ducking ridiculous. They will
take ducking Marist before they take us. The disrespect and hatred shown from them towards us is insane. We have to find a way into the Big 10.

Agreed. I don't think I can hate one conference as much as I do with the ACC. Let us into the B1G and forget the ACC forever.

Reaction Score
The ACC can go duck itself, this is so ducking ridiculous. They will take ducking Marist before they take us. The disrespect and hatred shown from them towards us is insane. We have to find a way into the Big 10.

Yup. I never want to be associated with ANYONE in that league. Give me Boise State and Tulane at this point. I'm serious. These people are scumbags. And should be treated as such if any of their teams come to Storrs in any sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom