Katie Lou Samuelson shines in Chicago Sky preseason opener | The Boneyard

Katie Lou Samuelson shines in Chicago Sky preseason opener

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Katie Lou Samuelson, Chloe Jackson shine in Chicago Sky preseason opener
"Katie Lou Samuelson, who played nearly 31 minutes — the most on the team — and second-year forward Gabby Williams, who had 10 points and six rebounds."

Wade likes Samuelson’s versatility and toughness. “We’re going to use her a lot and in different situations, challenge her,” Wade said. “She responded well.”

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
She looks pretty buff in the picture. The bun has been loosened a bit. Keep it up Katie Lou.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Glad to see that she is still wearing #33. :)

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
I need them to get her a jersey that isn't two sizes too big.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Katie Lou Samuelson, Chloe Jackson shine in Chicago Sky preseason opener
"Katie Lou Samuelson, who played nearly 31 minutes — the most on the team — and second-year forward Gabby Williams, who had 10 points and six rebounds."

Wade likes Samuelson’s versatility and toughness. “We’re going to use her a lot and in different situations, challenge her,” Wade said. “She responded well.”

View attachment 43250

Nice to see Katie Lou have a positive game she can build off of in her debut as a pro. After the dust settles and she gets over that "awe" factor (being/playing on the same floor with and against players they've watched on TV for years) that all rookies experience, she'll be fine. I hope Jackson makes the team.

Rookies usually begin to spread their wings when they get the feeling that they belong there, and that they CAN play at that level. After 1 game, I'll bet Lou and Phee already feel that way. I'm sure most of us will be keeping a watchful eye on Lou and Pheesa all season. :cool: I sure will.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Katie Lou got a shiner on the first day of practice, as seen in this video

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104