Katie Lou On A Watch List?? | The Boneyard

Katie Lou On A Watch List??

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Courant reports " Samuelson, who starts at forward but plays in the backcourt, too, was named to the Ann Meyers Drysdale Award watch list Tuesday. The inaugural award recognizes the best shooting guard in the country."

I thought her name was on the Nat'l Player of Year award of the B'ball Writers.

"The award is named after Ann Meyers, the first player, male or female, to be named to the All-America Team in four straight college seasons. The annual award is in its inaugural year and recognizes the top shooting guard in women's NCAA Division I college basketball.

"Ann Meyers dominated the basketball court as a standout for UCLA, surpassing records held by both men and women," said John L. Doleva, President and CEO of the Basketball Hall of Fame. "Recognized as the only woman to sign a contract with an NBA team, Ann has been a shining example of character and skill and we are so pleased to announce this award bearing her name."

Asia Durr Named to 2018 Ann Meyers Drysdale Award Watch List

The skinny on the Award from the Hall itself. Hoophall Awards

Reaction Score
As of right now, Kia should be on the Drysdale list. I agree with Asia Durr being on the list. She is a beast.
Kia is also a beast. If she keeps pulling the trigger and stays healthy-look out! Lights out! or Night-night as Durr says.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
As of right now, Kia should be on the Drysdale list. I agree with Asia Durr being on the list. She is a beast.
Kia is also a beast. If she keeps pulling the trigger and stays healthy-look out! Lights out! or Night-night as Durr says.

Kia's on the Lieberman Award watch list -- Like you, I'd have them both as shooting guards.

I can't stand these preseason lists anyway. Give the award, maybe list finalists a week or two in advance. Honestly, let the players play a little before you announce who you think is going to be best.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
No matter the list, if Kia keeps showing she's an offensive and defensive problem for opponents her WNBA stock will soar.

Reaction Score
Are we heading for award overload? I can't wait until DT retires and then we can have the Diana Taurasi Badass Award, for the biggest, baddest baddass out there.

Reaction Score
Are we heading for award overload? I can't wait until DT retires and then we can have the Diana Taurasi Badass Award, for the biggest, baddest baddass out there.
o

So far this year @RSHERM is the leading BADASS of the BY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom