Reaction Score
UConn 2015 recruits.jpg

Patience, patience....they're coming soon enough...:p
And it's gonna be awesome..!! ;)

Go "soon-to-be" Huskies...!!!

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
I believe she is going through the same rehab she went through earlier this summer.
There is a HS/AAU view tournament at Mater Dei the last weekend in September. It is only two games, one I think on Saturday and the other on Sunday. I dont know if she will play in them. She probably shouldnt but she might give it a brief test in one or both games.

Reaction Score
Hopefully she just stops playing for a while and let's it fully heal otherwise we will have Hartley 2.0 on our hands come next fall.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
I believe she is going through the same rehab she went through earlier this summer.
There is a HS/AAU view tournament at Mater Dei the last weekend in September. It is only two games, one I think on Saturday and the other on Sunday. I dont know if she will play in them. She probably shouldnt but she might give it a brief test in one or both games.

Mater Dei plays this Saturday morning during the fall AAU/NCAA viewing period.. My understanding is KLS will not play and continue to rest and rehab ankle. I dont know if UConn coaches are still coming to event, as at least one was, per event directors tweet awhile back.
Smart move to rest.
By the way, I checked her HS schedule and no games scheduled back in New England this year. They will be in Arizona during December.

Reaction Score
Mater Dei plays this Saturday morning during the fall AAU/NCAA viewing period.. My understanding is KLS will not play and continue to rest and rehab ankle. I dont know if UConn coaches are still coming to event, as at least one was, per event directors tweet awhile back.
Smart move to rest.
By the way, I checked her HS schedule and no games scheduled back in New England this year. They will be in Arizona during December.
Cool thanks for mentioning the Arizona games! Nike Tournament of Champions Dec 18-22, Phoenix. Games at Chandler area high schools (VERY close to me), team hotel/tournament HQ is 10 minutes from my house.

http://www.niketournamentofchampions.com/events/detail.cfm?id=62

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01