B2Qcml2IgAARqln.jpg

HGN

Reaction Score
Congratulations and Welcome Katie Lou.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Really nice pictures!

(And just a reminder for folks that dis HS recruits for making a big deal about signing ceremonies - a lot of these HS programs 'recruit' players too, and part of their local advertising is about their players who sign with D1 programs and especially with the powerhouse programs. They want a celebration because it helps them get talent players out of middle schools - great that Stewart signed on the hood of a car, but also great that Mater Dei had a celebration for Lou and their other signers.)

Reaction Score
Really nice pictures!

(And just a reminder for folks that dis HS recruits for making a big deal about signing ceremonies - a lot of these HS programs 'recruit' players too, and part of their local advertising is about their players who sign with D1 programs and especially with the powerhouse programs. They want a celebration because it helps them get talent players out of middle schools - great that Stewart signed on the hood of a car, but also great that Mater Dei had a celebration for Lou and their other signers.)
I think the self-manufactured high drama for the sake of wanting the spotlight around where a recruit signs is what puts people off. This is just celebrating what is really just a formality.

Reaction Score
UcMiami said:
Really nice pictures!

I have no problem with LOI signing ceremonies. It is the "verbal commitment announcement" ceremonies that I find unnecessary. But that is just me.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
I have no problem with LOI signing ceremonies. It is the "verbal commitment announcement" ceremonies that I find unnecessary. But that is just me.
I read that she was one of 15 Mater Dei kids who signed today.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Hurry home to us Katie Lou.
No!!!!! I want to watch her for one more year. Although I know she is ready to go now.

By the way, Mater Dei gives the players nice new pens to sign the LOI's, see the picture in the first post. No $.19 cent Bics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom