Kashif Moore named WR Coach @ Wesleyan | The Boneyard

Kashif Moore named WR Coach @ Wesleyan

Reaction Score
What a great memory..... This is a great stepping stone for him. For those that may not know Bill Bilichick was a lineman at Wes U. Also Steve Pikell had a stint as an assistant with the basketball program. Both have gone on to pretty good positions in life. Best of luck to Kashif....

Reaction Score
What a great memory..... This is a great stepping stone for him. For those that may not know Bill Bilichick was a lineman at Wes U. Also Steve Pikell had a stint as an assistant with the basketball program. Both have gone on to pretty good positions in life. Best of luck to Kashif....

I never get tired of this. Can somebody create a gif file for this? A forever UConn Football classic

Reaction Score
That was Stephon Gilmore that he beat for the touchdown. Seeing what UConn did to an SEC team in that bowl game only underscores the damage done by conference realignment. Listening to people mock UConn football for being so bad for so long pisses me off. UConn would do just fine in a P5 conference because they would be recruiting a different athlete than they do now. They woukd be competing for recruits against other P5 schools and not Stony Brook, Buffalo or Maine.

Reaction Score
That was Stephon Gilmore that he beat for the touchdown. Seeing what UConn did to an SEC team in that bowl game only underscores the damage done by conference realignment. Listening to people mock UConn football for being so bad for so long pisses me off. UConn would do just fine in a P5 conference because they would be recruiting a different athlete than they do now. They woukd be competing for recruits against other P5 schools and not Stony Brook, Buffalo or Maine.
Recruiting wasn’t terrible until Diaco showed up. Sure it could have been better under PP, but it wasn’t as bad as we saw when Diaco Took over.

I thought Randy wasn’t that great of a recruiter the first time I was around, but man I would have given anything to have kept him post fiestabowl. But I guess hindsight is 20/20

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Great kid congratulations and welcome home!! He was a rock during Jazz situation

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom