Karlie Samuelson | The Boneyard

Karlie Samuelson

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score
Stanford's Samuelson talks energetic second half Stanford's Samuelson talks energetic second half - ESPN Video
via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

She's just the bee's knees, don't ya think? Great communicator and an addictive smile. She's excited to watch her sister beat up on UCLA tmro.

P.S. I met a girl today at my restaurant who played high school ball with Jordan Canada (she had a UCLA sweater on and I said "hey we are playing you tmro!") Told her straight up, no disrespect but I hope you guys lose. She got a laugh out of it :p

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Hope she gives Katie Lou a few good tips on UCLA :rolleyes:.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
All three of the sisters smile a lot.
Sams.jpg
They smile and sometimes make funny faces :)

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Congrats to KLS older, but not oldest, sister Karlie. I am guessing her foot will have healed by September or October.

Karlie Samuelson signs to play in Italy. Will play for the same team that Amber Orrange played on this past season, Amber left the team at end of the year.

Vigarano, è fatta per la firma di Karlie Samuelson

Getting ready for the passage of Karlie Samuelson Vigarano . Expected already tomorrow the official announcement that will take the player at Stanford University to wear the shirt of Mechanics Nova. Twenty-two years, Samuelson then take the place left vacant by the departure of Orrange.

Reaction Score
Congrats to KLS older, but not oldest, sister Karlie. I am guessing her foot will have healed by September or October.

Karlie Samuelson signs to play in Italy. Will play for the same team that Amber Orrange played on this past season, Amber left the team at end of the year.

Getting ready for the passage of Karlie Samuelson Vigarano . Expected already tomorrow the official announcement that will take the player at Stanford University to wear the shirt of Mechanics Nova. Twenty-two years, Samuelson then take the place left vacant by the departure of Orrange.

Good for her I'm glad she's continuing on playing at least over seas for now, then hopefully next season she can get on a wnba team.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

Congrats to Karlie and the family!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom