Karl Hess continues to be a moron... | The Boneyard

Karl Hess continues to be a moron...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Good riddance. At the Duke game a couple weeks ago I saw him get into it w/ some fans in the front row that had said something to him. I have no idea what was initially said, but I figured refs should be above that sort of stuff. His antics over the years were usually uncalled for. Hope other conferences start to cut ties also.

Reaction Score
...and of course there are "cesspoolers" in the comments section defending Hess. Other leagues need to follow suit, there are a ton of referees out there, no need to keep this dude involved in college basketball.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Hess is scheduled to work an American Athletic Conference game between Houston and Memphis on Sunday, however that will be the final game this season he works for that league, according to a source.

That's all I care about... glad him leaving ACC games means we don't have to see him more in the AAC.

Reaction Score
This is the same POS that screwed us a few years back with his bad overtime call against Marquette. It cost us the game and probably the season. Pretty sure the Big East confirmed it and issued an apology.

Reaction Score
This is the same POS that screwed us a few years back with his bad overtime call against Marquette. It cost us the game and probably the season. Pretty sure the Big East confirmed it and issued an apology.

that was the ban year, didn't cost them the season or the game. yes the call sucked but there was still a whole OT to play after they took away the basket.

Reaction Score
that was the ban year, didn't cost them the season or the game. yes the call sucked but there was still a whole OT to play after they took away the basket.

Didn't cost them the game? You mean a 5 point swing and momentum in overtime means nothing. Gotcha. That's one of the 5 worst calls I've seen in any sport.

Reaction Score
Didn't cost them the game? You mean a 5 point swing and momentum in overtime means nothing. Gotcha. That's one of the 5 worst calls I've seen in any sport.

What really cost us was not fouling up three

Reaction Score
Where did I say it means nothing? It was the very first play of the OT, did it suck, obviously, but there was still time to make it up. Boat letting a guy walk up and shoot a 3 when you know the other team has to make a 3 to tie just to force OT was a far bigger deal. Lol, you was so quick to hyperventilate you didn't even realize which season it occurred.

Reaction Score
That Marquette game had an all star official line up. Isn't Mike Stuart the official that tossed Kevin after blowing a call last year?

Reaction Score
I hope the AAC follow the ACC's example for once.

Of course, this also means that UConn will have Hess as a ref during the NCAA dance this year because its the NCAA.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
I hope the AAC follow the ACC's example for once.

Of course, this also means that UConn will have Hess as a ref during the NCAA dance this year because its the NCAA.

He is not officiating any more games for the AAC this year. Not sure if it was his decision or the league's though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom