Karim Coulibaly | The Boneyard

Karim Coulibaly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Listed at #231 in the Composite but caused me to note a couple of other players.

We had high hopes for Ator Majok and Ajou Deng when they came here.
Can you believe the #233 player is Majok Deng!! What are the chances. (no need to compute answer)

I also note Mohamadou Diawara at #199 for another example of the popularity of variations on that name.
Plus, other namesakes, Scottie Pippen, Kenyon Martin, Jamon Kemp (WA state so I'm assuming).

Last edited:
Reaction Score
You’d be correct, Jamon Kemp is the son of Shawn Kemp

Listed at #231 in the Composite but caused me to note a couple of other players.

Can you believe the #233 player is Majok Deng!! What are the chances. (no need to compute answer

I also note Mohamadou Diawara at #199 for another example of the popularity of variations on that name.
Plus, other namesakes, Scottie Pippen, Kenyon Martin, Jamon Kemp (WA state so I'm assuming).

pj

Reaction Score

Can you believe the #233 player is Majok Deng!! What are the chances. (no need to compute answer

You'd think a team with Scottie Pippen and Kenyon Martin would be pretty good, but not necessarily.

Reaction Score
He’s gotta be the biggest backup plan ever
Clearly just a backup for us, but he’s pretty good still. ESPN has him 4* and above Wahab, he was Rivals150 for a while, and he’s been productive this summer. He’s right around where Carlton was ranked, but he played a much bigger role in AAU (Carlton was on a much more loaded roster though). As our deepest flier I like him.

Reaction Score
Between those two, he's a great fit for Tulane. Sehic profiles better as a stretch-4, Blake Paul graduates in '19 and the other big guys (Ajang and Koka) are projects. He projects right away as a 20 mpg guy as a freshman.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Hopefully this recruiting strategy is just a backup in case any of the top big men targets don't pan out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom