Karaban frosh of the week #6. | The Boneyard

Karaban frosh of the week #6.

Reaction Score
Congrats to both Alex and Andre. Alex played superb yesterday. Productive, smart, efficient. A cornerstone of what Hurley has rebuilt into an outstanding program.

The Karaban versus Whitmore debate is certainly an interesting one. While Whitmore has a slight edge statistically, I don't think any UConn fan would rather have Whitmore than Karaban. Karaban keeps winning these awards for one simple reason, he is a really good player. In my opinion, his value to this team exceeds the raw numbers. He is a winner.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Both Karaban and Whitmore were the only unanimous picks to the Big East All Freshman Team.

It probably shouldn’t come into play but I wonder if coaches have an unconscious bias against one and dones and if things are close prefer to reward players who stick in league.

Obviously if a one and done is head and shoulders above all other frosh, you gotta give it, but I’m just trying to psychoanalyze a tipping point in a close race.

Reaction Score
It would be defying the logic if he is not FOY, considering the fact he is a freshmen and made the 1st team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom