Kara Wolters...link in a 'strange' place | The Boneyard

Kara Wolters...link in a 'strange' place

Reaction Score
Kara is probably the most underappreciated Huskie from any of the Championship teams. She grew up in the Mass. town next to mine and few thought she would have such a great college career. In high school, her pros were mainly "she's tall." The cons, numerous,including out of shape, slow, and poor basketball IQ. I don't know of anyone who made so much progress from high school to college. Well spoken and gratious, few give her the credit she deserves.

Reaction Score
Kara is probably the most underappreciated Husky from any of the Championship teams. She grew up in the Mass. town next to mine and few thought she would have such a great college career. In high school, her pros were mainly "she's tall." The cons, numerous,including out of shape, slow, and poor basketball IQ. I don't know of anyone who made so much progress from high school to college. Well spoken and gratious, few give her the credit she deserves.
She's great on the SNY pre and post games. Has the insight of a former Husky player but doesn't go light on her critique.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom