Kara Lawsons Twitter | The Boneyard

Kara Lawsons Twitter

Reaction Score

Not sure if you guys saw this. I apologize if this link doesn't work. I am not tech savvy

Reaction Score
Sorry about this, I am still trying to figure out how to upload a file without errors occurring.
Head bang

Reaction Score
Your right, Kara seemed a little to excited for me. I liked the way she poked at Doris's arm and had almost no response.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Well Kara is an SEC gal after all, though she has been a big fan of Geno for a long time too. I just thought it was interesting to see her reaction and Doris had her wow moment and then hit the mortician face button.

Reaction Score
I can only imagine if Rebecca was there what her reaction would have been. Lets hope this only occurs once every decade plus or so.:D:D

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I can only imagine if Rebecca was there what her reaction would have been. Lets hope this only occurs once every decade plus or so.:D:D

Next to Kara? The elbow would have turned Kara into a javelin toss! :oops:

Reaction Score
If one remembers the scene following the William basket, the entire State squad was massing around Morgan and the eventual dog-pile directly in front of the ESPN crew. In fact, it was not certain if the critical mass wasn't going to crash the table and land in Doris's lap. To say she appeared a bit apprehensive at the prospect is putting it mildly. :) As far as spontaneous on-court celebrations go, State's was entertaining and rather endearing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom