Kara Lawson | The Boneyard

Kara Lawson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
is she injured...retired....or just lookin for a team?? I have gained much respect for her over the years.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
she has not officially retired but she was not resigned by Washington and was not in any camp so one sort of assumes it is a wrap on her career.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
What Miami says is correct (of course). I don't know if she's in shape and wanting to play or is at the stage where she is focusing on her broadcasting career at which she excels.

The Mystics could have used her (or the injured Ivory Latta) tonight.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
If she is retired it's a sad day for WBB on the court, but a great day for WBB in general. We now will get to see and hear more of her. For Kara it's a great first day in the rest of her life. Ms. Honorary Husky.

Reaction Score
Kara Lawson is now my favorite analyst. I'd rather watch/listen to her commentary than any male or others in the business..

She is my favorite as well. That is how my respect for her began.

Reaction Score
I am usually the last person to suggest a superstar should become a coach. Most of the time, it really does not work out, for a whole bunch of reasons. And for no reason other than ego, most should stay away from coaching. But I really wonder if Kara would make a better-than-good WBB coach. Whether she wants to do it is a whole other question, but I'm betting she would be pretty damn good at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom