Kansas Expected To Face Multiple Major NCAA Violation Allegations | The Boneyard

Kansas Expected To Face Multiple Major NCAA Violation Allegations

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score

The NCAA is preparing to issue a notice of allegations that details multiple major violations in the Kansas men’s basketball program, The Star has learned.

The notice will come, sources told The Star, after a summer of speculation following a top NCAA official saying the organization would make findings against schools involved in a pay-for-play recruiting scheme investigated by the FBI.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Yep. Sucks for me.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Look on the bright side! At least you have Kansas Footb... UConn footb.... UConn hoops!

Football is getting hit too, but lightly.

Reaction Score
He’s an A&M lean so not really.

I don’t see this having any impact on UConn’s recruiting.

1 of the 3 schools he's scheduled to take an OV to just got in major trouble and could very well have been eliminated from his list as a result. being in his top 2 would be better than being in his top 3. think you're just flexing a bit here. you also said cliff was a lost cause and lane is leaning florida yet we appear to still be in play with both.

Reaction Score
1 of the 3 schools he's scheduled to take an OV to just got in major trouble and could very well have been eliminated from his list as a result. being in his top 2 would be better than being in his top 3. think you're just flexing a bit here. you also said cliff was a lost cause and lane is leaning florida yet we appear to still be in play with both.
Flexing? Lol ok... I never said he was a lost cause, that’s you being hyperbolic per usual. We don’t lead for any of those players and that’s what I said.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Wait. Bill Self was cheating?!?!?!? What a damn shock this is!!! I thought he didn't need to cheat because he is at mighty Kansas...which is in a power conference...and he has tons of success stories. Nope, can't be true. He and Roy and K and the squid don't need to cheat.

Reaction Score
I never said he was a lost cause, that’s you being hyperbolic per usual. We don’t lead for any of those players and that’s what I said.
On Tuesday at 4:09 in the cam Thomas thread you said “Cliff is basically a lost cause, so hopefully Gray is just a second option to Cardwell, who they really shouldn’t miss on.”

Still don’t understand how KU being out the running wouldn’t help with Brown tho. For instance If cuse, auburn or texas had gotten in trouble instead that woulda helped with Jackson, Cliff or Lane. For all we know NCSt getting in trouble did increase our chances with Cam Thomas.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
On Tuesday at 4:09 in the cam Thomas thread you said “Cliff is basically a lost cause, so hopefully Gray is just a second option to Cardwell, who they really shouldn’t miss on.”

Still don’t understand how KU being out the running wouldn’t help with Brown tho. For instance If cuse, auburn or texas had gotten in trouble instead that woulda helped with Jackson, Cliff or Lane.
oh touche. I guess your odds go up technically when one team exits (if KU does), but it still doesn’t mean you’re the school to beat, which is what matters to me personally.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom