Kalkbrenner for Creighton | The Boneyard

Kalkbrenner for Creighton

Reaction Score
They’ve gotten hit with some awful injuries. Kalkbrenner is going to be a problem for the big East if he’s healthy next year. Here’s hoping for the best.

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
Yea that was heartbreaking to watch, he’s a good kid. Definitely looked serious unfortunately. I had to walk away from that game…I can’t get attached and see another loss tonight, the wound is too fresh.

Reaction Score
Am happy for Creighton but would have been a better appetizer if UConn won.

Reaction Score
I hated them last year loved them this year.

McDermott is an unbelievable coach. All new guys basically and a few bench pieces back.
Good transfers and 2 freshmen that performed way better than our 3 higher ranked freshmen.

Reaction Score
Creighton really knows how to win close games. We really need to learn to do the same better, much better.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Hit his knee strsigh into the floor, wouldn’t be shocked if he has a fracture.

Reaction Score
He was in a wheelchair postgame. Just feel awful for the guy, he really worked his ass off this past year and made a huge jump from his freshman to soph season. Hope whatever it is isn't too crippling. You never like leg injuries, especially with big guys.

Just thrilled to get the W tonight considering how short handed the team is and how young the group is. Probably get waxed by KU Saturday, but a super fun year. I hope everyone comes back and comes back healthy, exciting squad next season if things work out right.

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
The 3 St Peter's guards looked like middle school kids compared to the Kentucky players.
I assume you mean, in terms of height? Talent wise, they outplayed them the entire game.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I assume you mean, in terms of height? Talent wise, they outplayed them the entire game.
Oh, totally only in terms of height.

I tuned in late, was amazed & amused by first impression, and loved what I saw.

Reaction Score
He was in a wheelchair postgame. Just feel awful for the guy, he really worked his ass off this past year and made a huge jump from his freshman to soph season. Hope whatever it is isn't too crippling. You never like leg injuries, especially with big guys.

Just thrilled to get the W tonight considering how short handed the team is and how young the group is. Probably get waxed by KU Saturday, but a super fun year. I hope everyone comes back and comes back healthy, exciting squad next season if things work out right.
My heart broke after the Nembhard injury and the Kalkbrenner’s injury. Yikes

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom