Juwan Durham featured on MyTV this weekend | The Boneyard

Juwan Durham featured on MyTV this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Similar to the Vance Jackson feature this past weekend, Sports Stars of Tomorrow will do a feature on Juwan Durham.

Should be on MyTV this Sunday @ 11 for Hartford/New Haven residents.

Reaction Score
Got to be honest, the back to back ACL tears is really concerning. Is there any NBA guys or college guys out there with two ACL tears in the same knee? I am sure there is just cannot think of any.

Reaction Score
Got to be honest, the back to back ACL tears is really concerning. Is there any NBA guys or college guys out there with two ACL tears in the same knee? I am sure there is just cannot think of any.
Off the top of my head, Baron Davis and Dejuan Blair. I'm sure there has been a bunch of others.

Reaction Score
Off the top of my head, Baron Davis and Dejuan Blair. I'm sure there has been a bunch of others.
Baron's were like 13 years apart and his 2nd one ended his NBA career.

Reaction Score

Not basketball, but Thomas Davis of the Panthers tore his ACL 3 times in 3 years and has come back to have some Pro-Bowl quality years

Reaction Score
Without hearing updates on Durham since he's been injured, I keep forgetting how good this kid is and how much we have to look forward to with him. Hope his knee recovers smoothly and he can put those talents to good use for UConn.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
I honestly don't know the answer to this question...is it better to have torn each ACL once, or 1 ACL twice and having 1 good knee? I think with today's medicine and recovery rates/timelines its better to have each one torn once. Plus he now has time to strengthen the previously torn knee while rehabbing from his most recent injury. I look forward to having him in Husky Blue. Depending on his recovery, red-shirting is always an option.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Not a doctor but, this kids ability to stay heathy and injury free scare me a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom