Justine Ward | The Boneyard

Justine Ward

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
She does regularly. I see her almost daily. I can't live without SNY. Nov - April, it's UConn, then April - Oct (ya gotta believe), it's the Mets. Justine and Gary Apple are aboard both trains. They make for seamless transitions for me.
Justine is great. But the National League has been dead to me since Da Bums left Brooklyn.

Reaction Score
The wounds of youth are slow to heal. Duke, Peewee, Jackie, Junior, Roy, Gil, Carl,Oisk, Newk and the rest. The Boys of Summer.
Those 3-4 extra years made all the difference. Born there, but wasn’t following baseball in mid 50s. By the time SF and LA were playing I was more of an SF fan.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Those 3-4 extra years made all the difference. Born there, but wasn’t following baseball in mid 50s. By the time SF and LA were playing I was more of an SF fan.
Nooooo. Now you’re going to say Trump is your guy

True story. My non sports wife fan has been to one major league game. It was in September of 1969, Mets vs. Pirates. Mets in the midst of winning their first pennant. And Bob Moose if the Bucs no hit them. My wife’s one and only game. Clemente saved the no no with a rob if I thing Wayne Garret’s homer bid.

I wax always a Yankee fan, too, a Mickey baby. I liked the Brooklyn Dodgers but was a Yankee fan when they played on the WS. I was usually a satisfied kid.

Reaction Score
Ah one of my favorite topics. Justine appears to be the Mets good luck charm as they swept the diamondbacks!!

The players are super motivated!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom