Justin Lewis Commitment Date | The Boneyard

Justin Lewis Commitment Date

Reaction Score

making his decision on wednesday at noon... we were in his "top 10" and i thought Hurley was gonna watch him at usa camp along with cam, but he only took OVs to marquette, maryland, and UCF.

247 puts him at 100% marquette so at least he's going to the big east.

for better or worse seems like our top 150 targets have really narrowed down:

SG- cam thomas
SF- andre jackson
PF- lance ware or richie springs
C- cliff, john hugley, or dylan cardwell

haven't read anything about jamal mashburn jr recently

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Good for the Big East.

It has been interesting getting acclimated with the BE recruiting vs AAC.

BE is so much more high school based whereas the AAC is transfer and JUCO heavy. Definitely a good change.

Reaction Score
Wish we were on Niels Lane more than Cam Thomas. In my opinion, Niels will be the better college player, multiple people think Cam Thomas is overrated and that Niels Lane is extremely underrated. Though it seems Xavier is heavy on Lane.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
ho hum
the process continues
Next

Reaction Score
Wish we were on Niels Lane more than Cam Thomas. In my opinion, Niels will be the better college player, multiple people think Cam Thomas is overrated and that Niels Lane is extremely underrated. Though it seems Xavier is heavy on Lane.
Where are those people at? Thomas was the overall leading scorer in the EYBL this summer. Cole Anthony did that last year and Marvin Bagley III the year before.

Reaction Score
Where are those people at? Thomas was the overall leading scorer in the EYBL this summer. Cole Anthony did that last year and Marvin Bagley III the year before.
Was at an AAU tournament this summer where Niels Lane was playing in (can't remember if it was in MA or NJ). Mentioned it earlier that I didn't know who he was, but he blew away everyone watching, which lead me to ask coaches of other AAU programs sitting down who he was etc. They all thought he was extremely underrated because the way he gets after it on defense, and the way he can attack the rim as well as shoot. One thing lead to another and I mentioned UConn and the guys we were looking at and a few of them thought that Cam Thomas was slightly overrated. He is a lights out shooter, but he struggles to get by his defender. This is just what a few guys told me, but I know can't judge Thomas the same way I judge Lane because I never saw Thomas in person. I know rankings don't mean much, and I know my opinion means less than that, but all I'm saying is that I like Lane's game more than I like Thomas', and would've liked us to go after him more. Maybe I just saw him on a really good day though lol.

Reaction Score
Cam Thomas might be the best shooter in the country. Cole Anthony is probably the best player in HS basketball and still wasn’t the go to guy for a bucket for Oak Hill.

I like Lane a lot, it’s just hard to take him over the guy who’s one of the best at the most important aspect of the sport. Cam Thomas led the EYBL in scoring and was still among the leaders in efficiency. Hard to say he’s overrated at 25 IMO, but he’s definitely limited athletically.

If Xavier gets Lane it’ll be a great add for the Big East though. I’m sure he’ll give us fits.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom