just where are women's-mens games on TV? | The Boneyard

just where are women's-mens games on TV?

Reaction Score
Ever since my cable company dropped SNY from it's menu, I have not had a chance to view any games. Is SNY the only place to view mens & womens games.

Reaction Score
SEC network..BTN network..ESPN, ESPN 2, FS 1, FS2...ESPN+, ESPN3..

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
ACCN and once in a while CBSSN.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Right here:

1610039310770.png

Reaction Score
A good starting point is to check the schedule on the ESPN website and then go from there. The link for website is below and a partial screen capture of of today's games also show what channel/network game will be broadcasted live. (note, at bottom of webpage, of schedule, will show the UConn/Baylor game as cancelled)

EDIT: I do not believe ESPN will show whether games are on FS1, CBS Sports networks...so you may have to do some additional leg work. ESPN only shows their Channels/Networks

1610039504744.png

Reaction Score
has anyone cut the cable and still been able to see most/all of the m&w's uconn games ? is that possible ?

we have the great misfortune to have atlantic broadband as our carrier and they no longer provide sny - or yes - so we are in the same boat here, and thinking of leaving - especially as a ny baseball fan.

fyi, i normally check the official uconn athletic website for the channel for every game.

thanks

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Do you mean ALL college games, or JUST UCONN?

Reaction Score
Ever since my cable company dropped SNY from it's menu, I have not had a chance to view any games. Is SNY the only place to view mens & womens games.
Basically, mens games are everywhere, and then some. Women games are on some ESPN channel, once in a while, if they are huge games ( E.G. Stanford v South Carolina; Uconn v Baylor (......postponed snd not replaced ). Unless you subscrive to the Pac-12 channel, you wont see Pac 12 games. same with many others. There is a huge imbalance...I mean you will see Kent State men play Liberty before you will see Maryland v Louisville women.

Reaction Score
Basically, mens games are everywhere, and then some. Women games are on some ESPN channel, once in a while, if they are huge games ( E.G. Stanford v South Carolina; Uconn v Baylor (......postponed snd not replaced ). Unless you subscrive to the Pac-12 channel, you wont see Pac 12 games. same with many others. There is a huge imbalance...I mean you will see Kent State men play Liberty before you will see Maryland v Louisville women.
? That’s because (with the exception of the marquee matchups) women’s games don’t attract large audiences. Broadcasting entities are, after all, trying to make a profit. I’m frustrated too but I don’t think we are going to see much of a change until women’s basketball starts attracting a bigger audience.

Reaction Score
? That’s because (with the exception of the marquee matchups) women’s games don’t attract large audiences. Broadcasting entities are, after all, trying to make a profit. I’m frustrated too but I don’t think we are going to see much of a change until women’s basketball starts attracting a bigger audience.
You are right. What we need ( and it is happening, but slowly ) is more top quality teams. So that the Kent State Women vs the Liberty Women is a " big game."

Reaction Score

If you're talking the UConn women, I use Firefox. Go to page 8 of the Boneyard Posts; it keeps moving pages as there are more posts. Go to Streaming the games . . . Go to page 2 of that page. Go to CTexpatinFL's second post on the page. In light blue print it says: FOXSports - Sports News, Scores, Schedules, & Videos | FOXSports. Click on it. The game always comes on at the last minute, but it always comes on, which is all I care about. Thanks again, CTexaptinFL.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom