Just Thinking... | The Boneyard

Just Thinking...

Reaction Score
Can you imagine this team with a healthy Azzi, Caroline, Aubrey, Jana and Ayanna? Would Ash and KK have blossomed the way they have? Would we have lost a game? It's all idle speculation and emotionally difficult but it's there. Two prominent thoughts though.

One, what a job Geno has done. Just imagine those staff sessions to figure out what to do. The team was re-created on the go. The defense is now just insane at times. The switching is a thing of beauty and the lock downs and doubles are textbook. As for the offense, he has speed galore and when they run they are just plain fun. At times, there are 4 frosh on the floor and they are meshing very well. With some more time and experience you will likely have two major contributors in Q'n Ice. They have no choice but to only look to themselves to do it and maybe that is a good thing.

Two, the players deserve a ton of credit. Some, like Nika and Paige, play new positions, without a gripe and what do we see? A 3 point shooter in Nika and a shot blocker in Paige. I said it before and I will say it again, Paige is one of the best defensive guards ( Point Forward?) ever to play here. I will be at mid-court at the Seton Hall game on the 17th and as usual whenever I see them live, I watch Paige on defense as much as I can. You can actually see her anticipating the second pass, not the first one. That is for mere mortals.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky
Top Bottom