Just the Facts Mam | The Boneyard

Just the Facts Mam

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

First, the conference realignment is all about the President's Club; they are the ones who vote. When I mentioned last go around that Susan Herbst wasn't popular with her peers, I got a great deal of criticism. But, indeed that is a fact from sources at other schools.

I also said then that the ACC is a waste of time given certain personality conflicts, that remains true. Although our football wasn't good enough for the ACC - it may ironically work for the SEC or Big 10. The reasons cited publicly are seldom the real reasons.

As for "rock star" Warde Manuel - the hire is not looking good. I don't think its his fault - but he is not making a positive difference.

Reaction Score
The presidents tend to let the ADs make these decisions. They vote based on the ADs recommendations.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
First, the conference realignment is all about the President's Club; they are the ones who vote. When I mentioned last go around that Susan Herbst wasn't popular with her peers, I got a great deal of criticism. But, indeed that is a fact from sources at other schools.

I also said then that the ACC is a waste of time given certain personality conflicts, that remains true. Although our football wasn't good enough for the ACC - it may ironically work for the SEC or Big 10. The reasons cited publicly are seldom the real reasons.

As for "rock star" Warde Manuel - the hire is not looking good. I don't think its his fault - but he is not making a positive difference.
The fact is you keep telling people UConn will end up in the SEC. If this happens I will take back at least one negative thing I have said about you. If it doesn't happen I will make sure to remind you and everyone else in this forum you went on record as saying UConn to the SEC!!! That is one fact that can be corroborated in these forums. The rest of your statements are generated in the gray area between your ears.

C

Chief00

The fact is you keep telling people UConn will end up in the SEC. If this happens I will take back at least one negative thing I have said about you. If it doesn't happen I will make sure to remind you and everyone else in this forum you went on record as saying UConn to the SEC!!! That is one fact that can be corroborated in these forums. The rest of your statements are generated in the gray area between your ears.
So how is your tired UConn to the ACC working for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom