Just Planting The Seed.... | The Boneyard

Just Planting The Seed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A happy Thanksgiving to all...It saddens me every year since we went D1....
Nothing aginst our game with Rutgers on Saturday but this should be the weekend every year we play BC home and home for The New England Cup.

I know it makes too much sense...Just had to whine about it for the umteenth year in a row! I do smell something other than turkey though with the AD's of each prospective school defrosting the relationship...

Reaction Score
A happy Thanksgiving to all...It saddens me every year since we went D1....
Nothing aginst our game with Rutgers on Saturday but this should be the weekend every year we play BC home and home for The New England Cup.

I know it makes too much sense...Just had to whine about it for the umteenth year in a row! I do smell something other than turkey though with the AD's of each prospective school defrosting the relationship...
The ACC has given BC the game they want to end the season, Syracuse. BC and Cuse lobbied the BE for years to have it be the last game of the year but the BE scheduled for the game they thought would be to win it all on the last weekend of the year. BC and Cuse have played over 40 times dating back to the 1920's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate
Top Bottom