OT: Just passing along some Musical Whimsy | The Boneyard

OT: Just passing along some Musical Whimsy

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
How appropriate! "Let No One Sleep" I have not had a good nights sleep since Corona reared its ugly head. Well done, Maestro.

Reaction Score
How appropriate! "Let No One Sleep" I have not had a good nights sleep since Corona reared its ugly head. Well done, Maestro.
Bama, exercise is the answer. Try the following right before bedtime. Lift two ten ounce glasses down from the shelf. Do this slowly, griping each glass in both the right and left hand. Place them on the table. Walk directly to the refrigerator and pull the door open (use either hand). Now, with each arm, take out two bottles of Iron City Beer. After closing the door walk back to the table and set the beers on the table. Gripping the first bottle with your left hand twist the cap off. Then do the same with the second bottle. Using each hand hold the bottles while extending your arms and pour the beer into each glass. After emptying the bottles set them on the table. Now the next step is optional. You may either set or stand. Using the right hand grip the glass and bring it to your lips. Tilt the head back and, slowly, drain the glass into your mouth. Do the same thing with the second glass. Repeat as many times as necessary. You might not get to sleep but, then again, maybe you won't want to.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Bama, exercise is the answer. Try the following right before bedtime. Lift two ten ounce glasses down from the shelf. Do this slowly, griping each glass in both the right and left hand. Place them on the table. Walk directly to the refrigerator and pull the door open (use either hand). Now, with each arm, take out two bottles of Iron City Beer. After closing the door walk back to the table and set the beers on the table. Gripping the first bottle with your left hand twist the cap off. Then do the same with the second bottle. Using each hand hold the bottles while extending your arms and pour the beer into each glass. After emptying the bottles set them on the table. Now the next step is optional. You may either set or stand. Using the right hand grip the glass and bring it to your lips. Tilt the head back and, slowly, drain the glass into your mouth. Do the same thing with the second glass. Repeat as many times as necessary. You might not get to sleep but, then again, maybe you won't want to.
I have not had an Iron City beer in many years. But when I moved from Pittsburgh to Alabama 35 years ago, I was told that Pittsburgh Brewing Company in Lawrenceville was forced to lay off the night shift. BTW, I have cut back considerably in the intervening years!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom