Just noticed we have a serious conflict tomorrow!!! | The Boneyard

Just noticed we have a serious conflict tomorrow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
If I am reading everything correctly:
Under 19 game #2 starts at 1:15 PM tomorrow
Pan Am games semifinal starts at 1:30 PM tomorrow

How will we manage this!!! the teams cannot win without all the positive energy we fans produce through the ether. I think FIFA got in touch with FIBA and wrangled this scheduling to get back at the USA criminal investigations into corruption. I tell you it is a conspiracy!!! Sepp is to blame! :eek:

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I'll probably try to watch both, and have one of the games on Mute. Most interested in the Pan Am Game as it has more meaning at this point.

Reaction Score
ESPN 2 begins their Pan Am programming at 1:30 today. Considering that they have shown the previous games, they'll probably have today's game also. Pan Am =TV, U19=lap top/ipad.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
It pays to be the host nation playing in the medal round. The US played the late game last night (and the previous 2 nights) and is scheduled to play at 1:30 pm EDT today. This quick turnaround is for the 4th game in 4 days. Meanwhile, Canada will play its semifinal game at 6 pm, exactly the same time it has played all of its games. What's scheduled for 9 pm tonight? Well, the 5th and 6th place game (PR vs Argentina). Why not just have the US play its semifinal game at 9 and have the other game at 1:30? This seems really unfair to the USA. I wonder if ESPN is driving this scheduling bus.

Reaction Score
If I am reading everything correctly:
Under 19 game #2 starts at 1:15 PM tomorrow
Pan Am games semifinal starts at 1:30 PM tomorrow

How will we manage this!!! the teams cannot win without all the positive energy we fans produce through the ether. I think FIFA got in touch with FIBA and wrangled this scheduling to get back at the USA criminal investigations into corruption. I tell you it is a conspiracy!!! Sepp is to blame! :eek:
Cuba almost resolved this conflict for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom