Just not good | The Boneyard

Just not good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reality check - this isn't a contending team. They might (emphasis added) eek out a tourney bid, but there isn't anything that says this team deserves to be there. Sure, Brimah is out blah blah blah, but he doesn't drain the shot clock from the perimeter numerous possessions at the end of the game when the game was there to be taken.

Other than Adams there isn't a single guy who can get to the rim. How many layups did Rodney miss tonight? How many clock expiration muffled moments did Hamilton and Gibbs have tonight? There just isn't anything close to IT with this team.

Sure there were a LOT of bad calls that always seemed to result in a 3 for Cincy, but better rebounding and a better than suck offense survives this game easily. So many more things to mention but I'd rather not waste the time. I'm sure I'll get castrated for being a hater, but this was a must game no matter how you slice it.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Actually it was a hell of a game. We just blew scoring opportunities. We needed it. Can we get revenge at their house?

Reaction Score
I do t know but I can't imagine Rodney is throwing lasers off the backboard without some type of contact...if you call that and 1 to end the game you gotta be consistent, especially on the Miller rebound and put back attempt. absolutely mugged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom