Just left The Werth Champions Center & we podcasted | The Boneyard

Just left The Werth Champions Center & we podcasted

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Boots on the ground. The Sliders & Curveballs Podcast.

IMG_5368.jpeg
IMG_5372.jpeg

GemParty

Reaction Score
Let us know what you think.

Joseph brought his Coaching resume, just in case.

When I woke up this morning I felt 51% he stays. Will say, he’s not ready & more work to do at UConn.

Prediction after yesterday’s concert photo was an announcement and team meeting by Noon today. My player interview was scheduled for 4pm. A fun time to be in the building.

With no news, as of 8pm, I’m kinda shocked and feel like Danny is wrestling with the decision more than I thought.

IMG_5366.jpeg

GemParty

Reaction Score
The team does though.

Saw several kids practicing yesterday. Ross, Solo, Abraham. They have a sneaker wall of fame in Werth. New 6 Title stuff looks dope!

Would Love your feedback on our show.

GemParty

Reaction Score
He’s staying.

GemParty

Reaction Score
What a magical day. All day and night.

IMG_5399.jpeg
IMG_5411.jpeg

Reaction Score
I'm listening now. This is great as always.
Everyone who cares about UConn basketball should listen to these interviews. When these players talk to Joseph a wall comes down. It's actually quite brilliant.

Hass is my guy. Thanks guys. Keep up the good work

Last edited:

GemParty

Reaction Score
Everyone who cares about UConn basketball should listen to these interviews. When these players talk to Joseph a wall comes down. It's actually quite brilliant.

You’re one of our main supporters! Thank you Jay. Let us know what you think of his Scouting reports, NBA Rookie of the year selection, and goals for next year!

Hass is the best. It’s your 1st Official look at the new faces in Storrs!

GemParty

Reaction Score

Love it! Lots to celebrate !

Reaction Score
He seems super high on the new guys. And I agree that Steph is gonna be ROY. He's got star written all over him.
I really think Hass has a shot on an nba team. He really reminds me of an Alvin Robertson type guy.
He guarded Shannon and Spears. Those are nba guys. And Shannon is a physical specimen and hass helped shut him down. If he can score at a greater clip this year, and play pg big minutes, with all the eyeballs on us and the Hurley trust, you may have to root for the Knicks whether you like it or not!

GemParty

Reaction Score
He seems super high on the new guys. And I agree that Steph is gonna be ROY. He's got star written all over him.
I really think Hass has a shot on an nba team. He really reminds me of an Alvin Robertson type guy.
He guarded Shannon and Spears. Those are nba guys. And Shannon is a physical specimen and hass helped shut him down. If he can score at a greater clip this year, and play pg big minutes, with all the eyeballs on us and the Hurley trust, you may have to root for the Knicks whether you like it or not!

The new 5- have really impressed him. Deep team again!

GemParty

Reaction Score
I s
By the way I agree, with NBA ROY and love what he has to say about Ross, Solo, and Ahmed.

GemParty

Reaction Score
If it’s not Castle with ROY, who would it be?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel

Top Bottom