Just Great Article on Crystal | The Boneyard

Just Great Article on Crystal

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Refreshed Crystal Dangerfield ready for more

"Of course, she has to deal with coach Geno Auriemma and no one has ever said it's easy being the Hall of Famer's point guard.

But whether it's during a break in the action or during a foul shot, she's always seeking out his guidance.

"It helps me going over to talk to him," Dangerfield said. "He tells me what he sees, and I tell him what I see that we can do to get an easy bucket or a stop on defense. It's not taxing. I love it. But sometimes in practice it can be a lot because you're constantly thinking about different things and he'll tell you one thing and I'll forget another thing. Talking to him is helpful."
"If she plays another 40 Sunday, she'll be three minutes shy of half her total playing time for all of her rookie year.

"It's a major difference," Dangerfield said. "Your legs get tired and you feel like one of the old guys.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Geno under the weather? It couldn't be the flu, could it? Careful old man, the flu at our age can be dangerous.

Reaction Score
Geno under the weather? It couldn't be the flu, could it? Careful old man, the flu at our age can be dangerous.
There is a nasty flu going around. Everyone is getting it and it takes weeks to fully recover from it.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score

Amen to that, Jordy. Ask me how I know. Here in sunny Illinois, there are only two sorts: those who have had the flu/crud and those who have it now.

Reaction Score
There is a nasty flu going around. Everyone is getting it and it takes weeks to fully recover from it.

Megan had it so maybe it got Geno too. Seems to me he had a lingering deal last year about this time. And Lou sounds like she's getting over a cold on and off most of the winter! Stay healthy guys.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Just about every year now for the last 3, Geno seems to come down with some Flu-like virus. Between the travel and the time he puts in during the season, it would take a lot out of someone half his age.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Just about every year now for the last 3, Geno seems to come down with some Flu-like virus. Between the travel and the time he puts in during the season, it would take a lot out of someone half his age.

Yup. Wanna get sick, get on a plane. It was a couple of years ago that Geno ended up in the hospital I think after the NCAAs.

Reaction Score
Megan had it so maybe it got Geno too. Seems to me he had a lingering deal last year about this time. And Lou sounds like she's getting over a cold on and off most of the winter! Stay healthy guys.
Lou is just not made for winter weather. She complains a lot about the cold and is always battling sickness. Like she posted on her social media, she was made in California for California.

Reaction Score
Refreshed Crystal Dangerfield ready for more

"Of course, she has to deal with coach Geno Auriemma and no one has ever said it's easy being the Hall of Famer's point guard.

But whether it's during a break in the action or during a foul shot, she's always seeking out his guidance.

"It helps me going over to talk to him," Dangerfield said. "He tells me what he sees, and I tell him what I see that we can do to get an easy bucket or a stop on defense. It's not taxing. I love it. But sometimes in practice it can be a lot because you're constantly thinking about different things and he'll tell you one thing and I'll forget another thing. Talking to him is helpful."
"If she plays another 40 Sunday, she'll be three minutes shy of half her total playing time for all of her rookie year.

"It's a major difference," Dangerfield said. "Your legs get tired and you feel like one of the old guys.

Yup. Wanna get sick, get on a plane. It was a couple of years ago that Geno ended up in the hospital I think after the NCAAs.
]
Re circulated air, proximity, plastic surfaces, no time to disinfect the entire plane--germ heaven.
Cold air does not cause illness. US paratroops regularly ran around in the cold half dressed without ill effect. Tiredness, physical fatigue, immune system depleted, works wonders in catching the flu (should have had the shots, even incomplete shots help), or colds. I'm not a physician, but I saw one in book once.

Reaction Score
Amen to that, Jordy. Ask me how I know. Here in sunny Illinois, there are only two sorts: those who have had the flu/crud and those who have it now.

I haven't had the flu in 20 years or more. Flu shot, pneumonia shots, good food, RandR, work outside most of the winter now, shoveling, plowing (in open air vehicles). I wash my hands regularly, with bleach water or those alcohol gels. My wife has not had either Flu or colds longer than 20 plus years. Spent a lot of time on commercial planes without ill effect, that I'm aware of.

Reaction Score
Lou is just not made for winter weather. She complains a lot about the cold and is always battling sickness. Like she posted on her social media, she was made in California for California.

True Cali-Girl.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom