Just for fun | The Boneyard

Just for fun

Reaction Score
Sanogo has pretty impressive composure and touch. He doesn't rush, he doesn't rifle it off the backboard and off the rim, he doesn't push it left or right.

Reaction Score
this is awesome. always love getting to hear the radio guys.

it's funny -- crispino kind of nailed it here. i think sanogo scored another 3 or 4 straight in the second half, plus that crazy block. he was dominant for, like, 5 minutes straight and quiet for the rest of it.

Reaction Score
Do y'all think he meant to bank it in, or was it just a ridiculously off-target shot?

Reaction Score
Watch the reply in slow motion, you can see Sanogo yelling "glass".
I can't see any evidence of that in the video, but I don't dispute it. In any event, that would not be an indication to me that he intended to bank it in. I find it more likely that he realized his shot was much too strong (either during the shooting motion or after the release), and yelling "glass" was more of a plea to the basketball gods than a statement of intent.

Reaction Score
I can't see any evidence of that in the video, but I don't dispute it. In any event, that would not be an indication to me that he intended to bank it in. I find it more likely that he realized his shot was much too strong (either during the shooting motion or after the release), and yelling "glass" was more of a plea to the basketball gods than a statement of intent.
I think the joke went right over your head.

Reaction Score
Anyone notice they ran time off the clock after the ball hit out of bounds prior to the inbound?
Yeah I was yelling at the TV that they had to review the play to get the clock right before Andre's pass made it a moot point.

Definitely. I thought for sure that there should have been 1.5+ left on the clock.

Reaction Score
Definitely one of the best long inbound passes in UConn history. Somewhere Scott Burrell is smiling.
This one only took 9/10 of a second, and Burrell's took one second so AJ got it to him quicker.

Tremendous accurate pass, anyway you look at it.

Reaction Score
I think the joke went right over your head.
Disney GIF

Reaction Score
This one only took 9/10 of a second, and Burrell's took one second so AJ got it to him quicker.

Tremendous accurate pass, anyway you look at it.
The clock doesn't start until the ball is touched inbounds.

Nevertheless, I consider it another great piece in Jackson's highlight video, as well as Sanogo's.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Definitely one of the best long inbound passes in UConn history. Somewhere Scott Burrell is smiling.
I actually thought of Burrell when I saw Jackson with the ball and the small amount of time on the shot clock. Was a really good play all around.

Reaction Score
Too bad Whaley is standing right where he is. I wanted to see a replay of how in the heck Sanogo was able to get so wide open right under tying basket.

Reaction Score
maybe next time they can alley-oop for the dunk. it's a higher percentage shot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom