Just caught Joe Bailey's live interview... | The Boneyard

Just caught Joe Bailey's live interview...

Status
Not open for further replies.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
With a San Diego radio station. A quick synopsis:

* Talked to all coaches/ADs; everyone's upbeat about the coming league.
* The permanent commish should be in place by AUG; he/she will make any decisions on new bowls (re: Poinsettia)
* SDSU is the 'perfect' type of school for the league
* He dropped a 'Memphis State' on them - negative points for that lol!
* On the TV deal: the reality is that a number of media outlets are interested in the league, one with a 'national footprint, with four time zones'. Also interested in an outlet (or outlets) that will help enhance the league's image
* Not only does the conference have great tradition, it now stretches coast-to-coast
* On BYU: the Big East has a lot to offer an institution; would welcome and listen to any school wanting to join

A smooth talker, this Bailey guy. He should do it more often...

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
* On the TV deal: the reality is that a number of media outlets are interested in the league, one with a 'national footprint, with four time zones'. Also interested in an outlet (or outlets) that will help enhance the league's image
Paging Carl Spackler.... paging Carl Spackler....

Reaction Score
link?

No offense, but unless I hear or see it directly coming down the chain.........well you know.

I will say that it's pretty interesting that he's apparently on the radio in San Diego.....and makes sense. Wide flanking move.

Reaction Score
He sounds good but then a rock would be impressive when compared to Marinara and the PC Mafia that preceded him.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
link?

No offense, but unless I hear or see it directly coming down the chain.........well you know.

I will say that it's pretty interesting that he's apparently on the radio in San Diego.....and makes sense. Wide flanking move.

Podcast ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1