Just cant lose at home like that | The Boneyard

Just cant lose at home like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That is the bad part. With Amida out--we need to really win these home games against marginal teams.

I wanted KO to foul as well but 1 play or non play does not tell the tale of the game. I thought we played with no aggression. At the end we had them in the double bonus for nearly 4 minutes and ONLY got two FTs from DH at the end.

I think I'd like to see us start Steve E at C and let Miller play 4 man. I do not think starting is in Facey's or the teams best interest. He's more of a energy big who can provide a spark off the bench. I think Steve gives ius more legit size in there and I would love to see some of those lob passes that Amida gets go to Steve to open things up for everyone else. We need some inside attack to balances things out. Steve has some offensive game and hes 6-11. I know hes not ready ready but Id like to see what he can do with more time.

Still to this point I thought what we were getting with Sterling Gibbs was going to be a guy who gave us stability and 15-18 points a night with good heady PG play. Thats the difference in a contender and a pretender. Im holding out hope that he can turn his season around--hes under 40% for th year after tonight--just not acceptable.

Reaction Score
Gibbs and Hamilton were 3-21. It's a miracle we were in the game at all. The only player getting a pass tonight is Shonn.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Gibbs and Hamilton were 3-21. It's a miracle we were in the game at all. The only player getting a pass tonight is Shonn.

All starters not named Shonn Miller were 7-34.

Reaction Score
if u think AB is truely the key swing factor here, perhaps KO should tape his fingers/hand ( with a shank of metal for good measure) and get him on court.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky