Just call me Omar Calhoun | The Boneyard

Just call me Omar Calhoun

Status
Not open for further replies.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
because I missed last night's game due to an MCL tear after falling on some ice. I haven't watched any replays yet but from what I've been hearing maybe I shouldn't.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
ouch! I would just focus on pleasant thoughts and just let that game go....as if it never happened....yeah, that's the ticket!

Reaction Score
because I missed last night's game due to an MCL tear after falling on some ice. I haven't watched any replays yet but from what I've been hearing maybe I shouldn't.

Not a "like" for the tear just for being smart enough to not add to the pain by watching that debacle from Tuesday. Get better soon jj

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Thanks for the well-wishes. I'm increasingly less disappointed by the minute that I missed the game. Sounds like the charity stripe wasn't so charitable to us.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the well-wishes. I'm increasingly less disappointed by the minute that I missed the game. Sounds like the charity stripe wasn't so charitable to us.

Wish it were only the charity stripe joober, just stick with the plan and stay away from the video ;)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Feel better. I came very close to falling on a patch of ice that I didn't see due to a dusting a snow covering it. Absolutely zero traction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom