Just bought my first UConn Hockey season ticket package | The Boneyard

Just bought my first UConn Hockey season ticket package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The path from Fairfield to XL will be well worn.

#HUSKYUP

Fairfield, hmmmmm...... I only need to drive 6 extra miles.

I have football season tix, but I was going to do individual games for hockey east.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Same here, from Bristol. Excited for the coming year!

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Were you able to pick your seat location? Or just make the deposit? My friend and I are going to get XL season tickets and are curious.

Reaction Score
Can't Wait! I'm very excited for the Hockey East move but I'm a little nervous about the XL years until we get a new on campus rink built. Hope we can get quite a few others to #HuskyUp

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Were you able to pick your seat location? Or just make the deposit? My friend and I are going to get XL season tickets and are curious.

I didn't get a specific seat location, but when they asked for special requests, I asked to be as close to center ice as possible. I suspect that's what everyone else said, too. :)

Reaction Score
Want to get ST's but I won't be in CT during February and 5/10 games are that month. :(

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I didn't get a specific seat location, but when they asked for special requests, I asked to be as close to center ice as possible. I suspect that's what everyone else said, too. :)

I tried to get better season ticket seats with a little name dropping. "Tom Emery" means nothing to the ticket office. I guess I should have said, "Big Red."

Note to anyone in the ticket office who may read this ... I am willing to gain weight and dye my hair red.

Tom Emery
tom@emery.net :)

Reaction Score
My wife and I did the same thing. On another note...it looks like ticket sales for hockey are going well this was posted on the football board in the thread about ward being on Sportstalk with Joe D:
Also said that he hopes to sell out the lower bowl at the XL for Hockey East (@ 6000 seats) & that the initial reception was positive with ticket sales well on the way to attaining that goal

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Just bought 2 XL season tickets with a buddy of mine! Can't wait for the season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom