Just a Reminder | The Boneyard

Just a Reminder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
United we stand in celebration of Fishy Appreciation Day on February 29th. It is permitted to sing along or even to hum if you are in a public ar you are not in good voice.

God bless Bonyardia, board that we love.
Stand beside her to guide her
As Fishy's wit shines from above.

From the laptops, to the desktops,
To the sacred's white with foam,
God bless Bonyardia, home away from home.
God bless Bonyardia, home away from home.

The countdown to your perfect post begins

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
that was beautiful man...*weeps*

(May Mike Mussina be punched in his uterus on this special day.)

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
I would hate to to see this thread become a swing and a miss.

I do have to appreciate @Fishy in this way...an I am not making this #^&@% up, either.

There are times when I may irritate the boss man here at work. Sometimes to a point where the guy marches down the hall toward this office. I swear, when he enters the room I simply yell, "I KNOW FISHY!!!". At that moment he stops, snaps his fingers and gives me a double point of the index fingers. And with a big smile on his face he turns around quietly and leaves.

In 2nd grade a principal once told my mommy that I was kind of special on the disorder scale of child development. He receomended a helmet. Since meeting Fishy in 2000 I have really seen a change in life to where today I am a respected person and quite smart, too.

Thanks Fishy!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I started a separate thread for Fishy Appreciation Day earlier this morning but it's been awaiting moderation, perhaps because of the special gif I have for him there.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
There are times when I may irritate the boss man here at work. Sometimes to a point where the guy marches down the hall toward this office. I swear, when he enters the room I simply yell, "I KNOW FISHY!!!". At that moment he stops, snaps his fingers and gives me a double point of the index fingers. And with a big smile on his face he turns around quietly and leaves.

Bossman doing boss things.

4589810.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member