OT: June Jones Out at SMU | The Boneyard

OT: June Jones Out at SMU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
His falls are booked. He wants to watch sec football in the fall and coach in a spring college football league.

Reaction Score
His falls are booked. He wants to watch sec football in the fall and coach in a spring college football league.

YES ... this just makes his comment on playing in the Spring even more bizarre. His agent, the famed Leigh Steinberg, was quoted as saying that Jones had been thinking this way for awhile. SMU fans haven't forgiven him the Winter 2011 flirtation with Arizona State.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
He quit a sinking ship. Too bad for SMU they get stuck with a guy like that.

Limbo Land

Pounding Down the Doors!
Reaction Score
Thank god they got rid of him since he was just ridding it out until he decided he had enough in the bank. The game has past him by!

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Old coach mailing it in. June Jones was an innovator, so it is disappointing to see him go out like this.

Reaction Score
I was looking forward to see him coach at The Rent this year. Looks like he just burned out. He'll probably take a much needed rest and then re-emerge as an OC somewhere.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I was looking forward to see him coach at The Rent this year. Looks like he just burned out. He'll probably take a much needed rest and then re-emerge as an OC somewhere.

The next place June Jones emerges is a golf course. I think he is hanging it up. I wish Pasqualoni had this kind of integrity to know he didn't have the fire any more to be a head coach.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
The next place June Jones emerges is a golf course. I think he is hanging it up. I wish Pasqualoni had this kind of integrity to know he didn't have the fire any more to be a head coach.

Or return some of the state money he ran off with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom