OT: - July Transfer Thread | The Boneyard

OT: July Transfer Thread

Reaction Score
Bagley returning after previously being in the portal. HUGE news for Hurley:

Very good offseason for Bobby:

1625704104031.png

Reaction Score

Personally, I’d be happy with any school except for Ohio State. I like the coaches of the other three programs, but if I had to pick one, I’d prefer a return to Alabama.

Reaction Score
Ohio State is probably out of the running for Shackelford after:

Russell immediately helps replace Duane Washington, who, surprising to me, left early to stay in the draft.

Reaction Score
Impressive list. Good for him. I didn’t know anything about him til the tourney but he’s worked his butt off to get to this point.

On a side note, Oral Roberts did a solid job on the transfer market. Two incoming guards from high-majors: Trey Phipps from Oklahoma and Isaac McBride from Vanderbilt.

Reaction Score
Rutgers caps off a fantastic week by picking up San Jose State grad transfer Ralph Agee.

The 6'8 235 big averaged 11.1p, 5.2r last season. Between January and February, he had a seven game streak of 30+ minutes including one 40 minute game against Air Force. Solid depth piece to pair up with Cliff Omoruyi, yet capable of a starting role if anything happened to Cliff.

Reaction Score

OSU should be very good again next season. I believe they will have to face their postseason ban next season since they decided to play this year, but I haven’t kept up with that so i’m not fully sure. They are still fighting on that one as far as I know so it could get overturned altogether.

Reaction Score

OSU should be very good again next season. I believe they will have to face their postseason ban next season since they decided to play this year, but I haven’t kept up with that so i’m not fully sure. They are still fighting on that one as far as I know so it could get overturned altogether.

Cade Cunningham is gone, but the team returns their other six best scorers. Personally, I'm a big fan of Issac Likekele, a 6'4 215 tough, two-way point guard.

I really like how Mike Boynton approached the transfer market: all four of their incoming transfers have four years of eligibility remaining. Moussa Cisse and Bryce Thompson are top-25 guys while Tyreek Smith (Texas Tech) and Woody Newton (Syracuse) are top-150 guys.

Oklahoma State will have just two seniors in their rotation next season, so definitely an important building block year for Boynton and the Cowboys.

Reaction Score

Chattanooga is a solid program who ended up 4th in the SoCon last season. The team returns five 20+ mpg players including NBA prospect Malachi Smith (6'4 205, 16.8p, 8.8r, 3.3a, 1.5s, 38.3 3p% last year).

Good to see this kid out of Kansas end up in solid basketball program where he can start over, feel welcomed and just play ball.

Reaction Score
Rothstein’s current waiver news barrage is borderline bot trolling. It’s safe to assume that almost every transfer will be given a waiver this year due to covid.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
could not have scripted a better ending. all roads lead to eastern carolina.
Imagine going from UConn, to New Mexico, to Arkansas and riding the bench, then just giving up all hope and committing to East Carolina.

Reaction Score
Rothstein’s current waiver news barrage is borderline bot trolling. It’s safe to assume that almost every transfer will be given a waiver this year due to covid.
Especially when he tweets twice about every one, tweets the news and then has to quote tweet it and make his corny joke about it

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom