July Player Evaluations | The Boneyard

July Player Evaluations

Reaction Score
Just looked at the Peach Jam rosters to get an idea if I might be able to stream a game or 2 of our prospects that I wanted to see more of. Not many of our target players are involved. Bouknight is on the PSA Cardinals roster in Pool C with Max Lorca-Lloyd. Anthony Harris on Team Takeover (DC), Al-Amir Dawes Playaz (NJ), Kofi Cockburn on Renaissance (NY) w/ Jalen Lecque and Nate Tabor 2020 from Sacred Heart. Tre Mitchell on Expressions Elite (MA). That's about it. No Delaire, Achiuwa, Samuels, Wahab, Gaffney, Wong, Lewis, Akok, Quinones, ... Guess I don't know my shoe affiliatons. Interesting game 9am on 7/13 Cockburn vs Mitchell. Also there is a 7'0 2021 prospect on Renaissance with Cockburn that also goes to Christ the King with him, Moussa Cisse. I didn't realize he had another big big to battle with every day.

Is there another tourney with my 'missing' prospects?

Reaction Score
Just looked at the Peach Jam rosters to get an idea if I might be able to stream a game or 2 of our prospects that I wanted to see more of. Not many of our target players are involved. Bouknight is on the PSA Cardinals roster in Pool C with Max Lorca-Lloyd. Anthony Harris on Team Takeover (DC), Al-Amir Dawes Playaz (NJ), Kofi Cockburn on Renaissance (NY) w/ Jalen Lecque and Nate Tabor 2020 from Sacred Heart. Tre Mitchell on Expressions Elite (MA). That's about it. No Delaire, Achiuwa, Samuels, Wahab, Gaffney, Wong, Lewis, Akok, Quinones, ... Guess I don't know my shoe affiliatons. Interesting game 9am on 7/13 Cockburn vs Mitchell. Also there is a 7'0 2021 prospect on Renaissance with Cockburn that also goes to Christ the King with him, Moussa Cisse. I didn't realize he had another big big to battle with every day.

Is there another tourney with my 'missing' prospects?
Funny because everyone you listed at the end isn’t Nike besides Tyrese Samuel (his name doesn’t actually have an s at the end like ESPN says). Samuel’s team must not have qualified.

In case you need to know... all of the others you listed are Under Armour besides Akok.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom