OT: - July is a Great Month | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: July is a Great Month

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Sugar, salt & saturated fat. Sponsored by the American Association of Cardiologists. :rolleyes: Call it job insurance.

:oops:

Inkedwet blanket_LI.jpg

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Just so nobody can say that I don't contribute anything to this board... I present this announcement.

The only correct topping for french fries is ketchup.

If nothing else is available, fine.. though one can argue a great fry doesn't need ketchup or any other condiment. In my haste yesterday, I forgot the number one item to dip your fries in... Thousand Island Dressing :) Fries, Ketchup, and Thousand Island dressing... a combination that works so well.

Reaction Score
Guess I’ll have to take a trip to the UConn dairy bar it’s national ice cream day

In honor of this day I recommend all of you try Friendly's limited edition S'mores flavor. Hands down the best ice cream I have ever tasted :)

Reaction Score
In honor of this day I recommend all of you try Friendly's limited edition S'mores flavor. Hands down the best ice cream I have ever tasted :)
I worked at friendlys (it’s where I met my wife) but I prefer the small dairies ice cream

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Tomorrow is one of the great days on the Calendar, National Hot Dog Day. So please go out and celebrate @RockyMTblue2 If yall don't eat at least 3, you ain't really trying and I'll be a bit disappointed:oops:. I'm trying to decide if eating 4 hot dogs with mustard, chili, slaw, onions, and squirted on cheese should come before or after a trip to the gym :confused:

Here's where to score free hot dogs and more on National Hot Dog Day

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Tomorrow is one of the great days on the Calendar, National Hot Dog Day. So please go out and celebrate @RockyMTblue2 If yall don't eat at least 3, you ain't really trying and I'll be a bit disappointedYo
:oops:. I'm trying to decide if eating 4 hot dogs with mustard, chili, slaw, onions, and squirted on cheese should come before or after a trip to the gym :confused:
You sure know how to dress a dog @triaddukefan

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
You sure know how to dress a dog @triaddukefan

Depends on where I get the hot dogs from. I only get them from three places.. Carolina style is mandatory anywhere (mustard. chili, slaw, and onions). Yum Yum has the liquid cheese, Kermit's has the pimento cheese.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom